Request a Ride
If you are eligible to receive EC Rider’s Dial-A-Ride services, please follow the instructions below. Not sure if you qualify? Click here to learn more and fill out the application.
To schedule a ride, call (850) 833-9168
Reservations can be made Monday through Friday from 7:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. Trips can be reserved up to seven days in advance but no later than 1:00 p.m. the day before your requested travel.
Payment is due to the driver as soon as you board the vehicle and cannot be billed. When calling to schedule a trip please have the following information for the reservationist:
• Your name.
• Medicaid and/or social security number if applicable.
• Phone number.
• Complete pick up address (include apartment, lot or building number).
• Complete destination address (include suite and building number) along with name of business or doctor’s name.
• The reason you are riding (employment, school, doctor, etc.)
• If you require special assistance, you are allowed one escort to accompany you free of charge. Escorts must be 18.
• If a child safety seat is needed notify the reservationist when you schedule a ride. Parents of infants must provide infant carriers.
If you need to cancel your ride, please call no later than 2 hours prior to your appointment. Late cancellations and “no shows” will jeopardize your riding privilege, and multiple occurrences will result in suspension of service.