EC Rider Bus Transfer Information
If you need to take more than one bus to reach your destination, please request a transfer from the driver as you board before paying the fare. We allow for one transfer per paying fare. Transfers are valid for one trip on the next connecting bus and are free of charge.
Please follow these guidelines when using EC Rider transfers:
- Transfers are valid for one trip on the next connecting bus and are free of charge.
- Transfers must be used on the next connecting bus and will expire two (2) hours after being issued. Please do not purchase a transfer if it will not be redeemed within two (2) hours.
- Transfers are accepted on Routes 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 20, 30, 32 & 33.
- Transfers will be issued, but not accepted on WAVE Express, Route 14.
- Transfers cannot be used as a return trip for the same route.